Friday 4 December 2020

Revealing the Secret Behind the Still

A lot of my readers expressed surprise at one of my photographs of a pair of ducks flying with wings overlapping. Most of them believed that there were three ducks. I would like to clarify, however, that there were in fact only two ducks that were involved in the photograph. The timing incidentally was right and this happens rarely. The exact sequence leading to the amazing photograph posted above is given below. The sequence is separated from each other in mere microseconds. So I will present the sequence of the photographs as it was.

The first photograph:


The second photograph:


The third photograph:


So you can see for yourselves that there are only two birds in these photographs and not three! I would have liked to keep the number of birds in the photographs a secret, but then, I guess the truth needs to be revealed!
I wasn't expecting anything special when I took these photographs. It was just that I spotted this pair of ducks take off and I swung the camera for a shot. I shot a sequence of photographs and it was only later on that I realised I had something special.









No comments:

Post a Comment