Friday 26 January 2024

Celebrating Republic Day at the PVRA (Gurgaon) Gettogether

The Light of Patriotism Shines Bright in his Eyes

When Mr Jagvir Singh, General Secretary of the Palam Vihar Residence Association called me up yesterday to remind me about the Republic Day Celebrations, I made up my mind to be there. Thankfully I decided to carry my camera to photograph the event today. It was heart-warming to look at the fervour and intensity of pride in each member present on the occasion. Everyone, the young and not so young was decked up for the occasion. Stoles in tricolours were offered to all those who were present. The flag was unfurled by Gen. R.K.Kalra (RETD), a veteran of the Kargil war. Also present were a large number of dignitaries, all residents of Palam Vihar.



And I stood with the stalwarts of the association

The Children were all decked up for the occasion

Gathered for the occasion, residents of Palam Vihar

All Smiles

Welcoming the Chief Guest






Unfurling the Flag

At the Flag Hoisting Ceremony

Fervour and Zeal writ large on his face









No comments:

Post a Comment