Wednesday 26 July 2023

Delectable Items at Francomania 23


If the food looks tempting then it must be amazing! When I visited the exhibition of food items from France on the concluding day of the French festival in school, I was treated to a cornucopia of snacks, salads, mocktails, tarts, eclairs, fondues and types of bread.





What took my breath away was the manner in which the food was presented, the way the little chefs described the ingredients and provenance of the dishes along with a smattering of French words. The enthusiasm shown by the children, especially of classes fifth to sixth was amazing.




While I happen to be primarily a wildlife photographer, I was tempted to try my hand at food photography and happily enough was able to capture the uniqueness of each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment