Sunday 23 January 2011

Using Zoom in Photography

I enjoy using the zoom function in photography. It helps you take photographs of animals, birds and insects without disturbing them! This is what I got with a Nikon Coolpix L 100:

DSCN2952

                                                                      This Pigeon is the King of the Roost. He is the bully and he frightens all the other pigeons off!

                                                      DSCN2954

This squirrel frequents my uncle’s watering bowl. He seemed rather confident of himself

DSCN2962 

This squirrel seemed to be giving me the frontal pose, being confident about himself!                                                                                          

                                                                                                                                                                             DSCN2963

DSCN2966

                                            DSCN2970

The Pigeon seems to be rather ruffled by the fact that I was taking a snap!

DSCN2946

And, this is the photograph that I got with my Nokia Mobile phone :     

The Butterfly seemed to be resting before a long journey!                                                              

                                                   Image0712

1 comment: