Where Are Notices Posted?
•Prominent Public Places.
The Formal Notice includes the following elements:
- Name of Organization (Note: The student doesn't need to write the name of the organisation or school when drafting a notice for a lost school bag in which case it will be an informal notice.)
- The Word NOTICE in block capitals
- Date (Adjacent to the announcement or below the announcement)
- Body including: 1.announcement of the event 2.date, time, venue 3.important
information or instructions 4.name of the person to be contacted for further
6. Signature, Name and Official Designation of the issuer of the Notice
Example 3 (lost school bag)
(Example 5 Notice for an apartment society board)
Note: Notices are placed within a box.
Technorati Tags: Notice Writing